- A female soul in a male body?: a theological proposal on
- Should local churches be autonomous? on
- The distinction between Reformed Arminians and Wesleyan Arminians on
- An Introductory Guide for Readers of N. T. Wright’s Books on
- How would Molinism work without the affirmation of the Principle of Alternative Possibilities? on
Tag Cloudaccessibilism annihilationism Arminianism atonement autobiography baptism Calvinism coherence compatibilism conversion Daniel Strange death divine freedom election grace Gregory Boyd hell human freedom hypothetical knowledge Islam John Laing Michael Horton middle knowledge missions Molinism monergism N. T. Wright open theism original sin Paul Helm Paul Helseth prayer providence Robert Letham Roger Olson Ron Highfield salvation sin synergism theodicy Thomism traditionalism unevangelized union with Christ William Lane Craig
Tag Archives: R. C. Sproul Jr.
When I was born, my father was interim pastor of a church in Ontario. The congregation understood that my parents were headed for India as missionaries, but in 1944 it was not simple to travel, and they were still developing a support network. Both my mother and father had a passion for getting the good news of the gospel to people who did not know it, and the Lord had given them both a burden … Continue reading